Makes 12 pancakes
- 1 ¼ cups almond milk
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 ¼ cups cassava flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon honey (optional)
- 2 eggs, whisked
- Coconut oil for cooking
- Mix the almond milk and apple cider vinegar and set aside. Let sit for 5 minutes
- In a large bowl, whisk together the cassava flour, baking powder and salt.
- Pour the almond milk, and honey into the flour mixture, and mix just until combined.
- Then fold in the whisked eggs. Let the batter sit for 5 minutes. In a large griddle or pan, heat the coconut oil over medium heat.
- Pour ¼ cup batter into the pan for each pancake. Cook until bubbles appear on the surface of the pancakes. Then flip and cook for a couple more minutes.
- Repeat this process until all the pancakes are cooked.