Cassava Blueberry Muffins
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup melted butter or coconut oil
- 1/2 cup milk + 2 tablespoons
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened applesauce
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups cassava flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a muffin tin with baking cups.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, melted butter or coconut oil, milk, applesauce and vanilla until combined.
- Add the cassava flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt to the bowl and mix until combined.
- Then fold in the blueberries. Fill the muffin cups about ⅔ full.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the muffin comes out clean.